I spent a very short amount of time this evening putting together some bookmarks from the flashcards I bought over the weekend.
I'm quite happy with how they came out!
These were made without my needing to venture into the bowels of my basement for any supplies at all. Not that I'm opposed to going into the basement - I love it down there.
I very simply punched a hole at one end and added either string, ribbon or ric-rac and attached a button, bell or bead to the end.
Oh, I also used a corner punch on the corners to keep them from getting all bendy.
I did stamp on these with my alphabet stamps. Next time I'm not sure if I will do that.
As I go along I keep thinking of other things I could add to them. I saved all of the cute little plastic earrings Daughter had growing up - even the ones that are currently single. They might look nice attached to the end of the ribbon.