Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vintage Hand Mirror


Number nine in my ever-growing collection of vintage hand mirrors.

I love that this one will not require a wonky plate hanger device to hang it.

But then, no grandchild will have the joy of playing the back of it like it is a guitar.

They are also useful for ceiling wars. Give each child a hand mirror and let them reflect the morning sun coming in the front windows onto the ceiling.

This is fun entertainment until someone flashes Beppe (me) in the eye resulting in a migraine.

2 comments:

Larri said...

Love it! I want to shop your thrift stores. You find the loveliest items!

I'm bringing out all the hand mirrors to have a war with the kids...just as soon as the sun starts shining here again!

Happy Thursday! :o)

aimee said...

Interesting-looking mirror, although I would have liked to have seen the front as well. What era is it from, do you know?