Friday, July 13, 2012

Thrift Shopping Allows Me to Buy Better Quality

All clothing was 50% off at the neighborhood thrift store.  Normally I do not post pictures of much of the clothing that I find, but I'll make an exception this time.  Because this is an EXCEPTIONALLY cute little sweater.

Hertsje is  five months old, and the sweater is an 18-24  month, but  I can see it coming in handy on those days that suddenly turn cool.  And oh, after this summer, will I be excited to see THOSE days again!

I had to track down someone to ask about the price, as it was hanging on the 'boutique' rack but didn't have a tag on it.  The volunteer worker told me that it was not boutique, which means I paid $1.50 for this sweet sweater.

I would have paid that much for just the buttons!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

What great details! I get a lot of joy from thrift store shopping and I even enjoy seeing what awesome treasures other find as well! Lisa :O)