Saturday, May 21, 2011

Three Grayish Things



Today I only hit one thrift store. I've noticed that the turn over is seeming to be a bit better. I hope this continues!


The first thing I found was the small aluminum pitcher. This will be a nice companion for the small aluminum coffee pot I found last year. The grand kids can play restaurant for HOURS, so they will love this.


And another aluminum pie plate for 25 cents. Tonight we actually ate our egg salad sandwiches in pie plates lined with wax paper. I like it. It seems picnic-y!


The wire basket was a last minute impulse buy. Good thing my impulses lean towards the cheap. I'm not sure just what I'll do with it yet, but it spoke to me. Loader than THGGM, who was saying ENOUGH!


1 comment:

Dani said...

That pitcher is too cute! I love the rustic charm!