Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Week of January Vacation


Yesterday THGGM and I went to two thrift stores and two antique malls.
My finds were all inexpensive 'smalls'.
I believe all three of these silver-ish things came from different places.
The flower frog is something I've been wanting for a very long time.
I've been hooked on finding tiny cups since reading the "Mr. Edwards Meets Santa Claus" chapter in the Little House books.
Hmm. I had a GREAT idea for the small plate, but I cannot remember what that was now.

3 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

Hope the idea for that silver plate comes back soon. Never read Little House books, but the little cup has got me intrigued. I'm glad you mentioned it was a flower frog. I would have had no idea otherwise! xx

Rebecca said...

I HAD several flower frogs - a few of THIS kind and a few glass ones - sold them when someone made me what I thought was a good offer, regretted it, and now have started "collecting" them again. I currently use mine for holding photos and recipe cards while baking, etc.

Alice said...

Your reward for surviving the holidays!

Have a Happy Healthy New Year . . . you deserve it.