Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well. That Didn't Last Long.


Hmm. Staying out of the thrift store didn't last long now, did it?
But! I did VERY well!
I found six cups to match my Johnson Brothers White Regency dishes. They were 25 cents a piece. I could not believe it.
Anyway.., I also found this little cup.
LOVE that it has flowers on the inside too.
Charming. It was 50 cents. I could not pass it up.
Then I found the Homer Laughlin sugar bowl. I just KNEW that I could do SOMETHING with it. Maybe some moss and a little evergreen tree?

1 comment:

Andi's English Attic said...

The way I see it is, if you see something you love and/or collect then you just HAVE to have it. You were MEANT to have it and the thrift fairies guided you there, so this little visit doesn't count. No, sir. Enjoy your finds. xx