Friday, October 17, 2008

From Sweater Vest to Coasters to Wreathes
































Hmmm. I could not quite get the coasters to 'square'.


So, I cut each coaster into 9 tiny squares, and threaded those onto a wire coat hanger (said in my best Joan Crawford voice!)
In between every fifth squares is a brown jingle bell. I found those on clearance and just KNEW that someday I would find the perfect use for them.
I'm not sure this was it.
Although I am happy with how they turned out, THGGM made a funny face at them, and also had a dream about a crazy craft person who made stuff out of felt and bushel baskets.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I just love, love, love your blog! I had to laugh about your hubby's dream. Too funny! BTW, you've been tagged. See blog tag rules on my blog.
blessings,
Angela

Simply Thrift said...

Thank you, Angela!