Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Saturday Finds!

The little twirly bin at the thrift store is always filled with plastic bags of small toys, usually marked 50 cents.

In a few plastic bags I found all of this treasure!

Can you believe it?
These look like Peanuts characters.  I didn't have any like these.
This angry boy's body is triangular shaped.
These square headed people are cute too!
These two guys are completely made of wood.  I never had any wooden ones before.
Everyone of the Fisher Price Little People had wooden bodies, although most of them have plastic heads.

Yes.  I am easily entertained!










4 comments:

Jeannie Marie said...

Oh so many play family people! What fun my kids had with them!

aimee said...

What a fun find! Lucky you!

Hedy King said...

I have spent the last two hours reading your blogs and I cannot tell you how much I've enjoyed your writing. I have laughed out loud and commented to myself how funny you are. It is 3:00 A.M. And I'm making myself quit for tonight (this morning?) I am a recent widow and am not used to being alone after 46 years of marriage to my own HGGM. I have a difficult time sleeping and read most of the night. Thank you for sharing your lovely family and entertaining shopping stories with me. Sincerely, Hedy King

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Wow, an instant collection, and such cool little people!