Friday, June 17, 2011

I Left Some for You!

Today I went to Love's Treasure's on Van Buren in Hudsonville.


They had an odd corner with a shelf full of bins of rubber stamps.

My heart does flop around quite a bit on it's own accord, but this time the cause was all of the stamps!

These three vintage ladies look as if they have never been out of the box.











These two bird stamps look new, too!

And, I thought I'd let you know that I left some for you!

There were more birds, lot's of kits, some Stampin' Up! and quite a few Hero Arts and Darcey.

I believe I saw quite a few background stamps, quotes (one by Emerson), part of "The Night Before Christmas", several large flower stamps (similar to the birds) a really cool large stamp of an old Tractor, and a bunch of barns and chickens too!

I wanted them all.

THGGM was appalled that I bought any.

Then I told him that they were all for him. For Father's Day (he didn't buy it. but i did). Now, I gave you fair warning. There is no guarentee that I will not go back there tomorrow to buy some more. Except that I am out of money, but maybe if I gather up all of the empty pop cans in my pantry I can pick up just a few more.

The bird stamps were $3.00 each and the vintage ladies kit was $4.00.



7 comments:

The Prairie Homemaker said...

Those are cool!
hugs
m

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

Stunning, love to have one of those - alas I live in Virginia :) Thanks for sharing the beauty! I'm a thrifter too, nice to meet you, I'll be back to read whatever you want to write.

Melissa said...

Wow - I so wish I lived near you!!

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

You are so funny, thanks for stopping by Redo 101 with your comment about your hubby's thrifty shopping. And yours! But I know you look just as good as he does - no, even better - even if he did happen to save more money than you this week ;) See you soon.

Hugs,
Mary

aimee said...

Well, now, I should just run up the road a piece and go there... but I probably have enough rubber stamps! Haven't been to LT in awhile, though, so maybe...

Anonymous said...

ohhhh dear,, what for me to get a chance.......ok??????

lov ya,
suzi f.

Anonymous said...

thanks for saving some for me!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the tractor and some others!!!!

But I also left alot for others!!!

your cuz,
suzi f.